The real beauty is in the details....
TALO Architect Inc.
Success means achieving the following goals:
- Understanding the needs and desires of our client, and ensuring that these are held as our first priority;
- Respecting the traditions of the community in which the building will be located;
- Paying close attention to the details, making sure that the construction is practical, durable, and gives our client long-term value;
- Incorporating proven design features that minimize the environmental impact, both locally and globally.
We are a full-service architectural practice specializing in the design of high-quality low and mid-rise buildings. Located in the City of Guelph, our primary service area is Southern Ontario, Canada.
Since our incorporation in 1997, we have successfully completed many challenging projects, including numerous renovations to private residences, commercial buildings, new houses, as well as several large-scale multi-unit urban infill developments.
A new house in King Township, Ontario.
A condominium townhouse complex in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
An office building renovation in Toronto.
A new house in Stirling, Ontario.
For more information, including a list of completed projects, client references, and cv's of our principals, please contact Daphne Wainman-Wood in one of the following ways:
- Telephone (519) 341-3519 ext. 2#
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter - 302 Edinburgh Rd. S. Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2K4